This post was originally published on this site
Some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are:
- Wal-Mart Stores Inc (NYSE: WMT) is not considering a bid for Whole Foods Market, Inc. (NASDAQ: WFM), Reuters reported. Wal-Mart shares fell 0.90 percent to close at $74.84 on Friday, while Whole Foods shares slipped 0.59 percent to close at $42.94 on Friday.
- ARC Group WorldWide Inc (NASDAQ: ARCW) named Drew M. Kelley as Interim Chief Executive Officer and Board Member. ARC Group shares rose 2.90 percent to close at $3.55 on Friday.
- Wall Street expects Schnitzer Steel Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCHN) to report quarterly earnings at $0.42 per share on revenue of $392.60 million before the opening bell. Schnitzer Steel shares climbed 6.93 percent to close at $21.60 on Friday.
Find out what’s going on in today’s market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga’s PreMarket Prep.
- Amgen, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMGN) disclosed that it has received a positive CHMP opinion for Mimpara for the treatment of secondary hyperparathydroidism. Amgen shares slipped 0.76 percent to close at $172.50 on Friday.
- Triumph Bancorp Inc (NASDAQ: TBK) reported that its subsidiary, TBK Bank, agreed to acquire 9 branch locations from Independent Bank Group Inc’s (NASDAQ: IBTX) subsidiary Independent Bank. Triumph Bancorp shares closed at $ 23.05 on Friday, while Independent Bank shares declined 1.97 percent to close at $54.85 on Friday.
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.