This post was originally published on this site
Some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are:
- Wall Street expects American Woodmark Corporation (NASDAQ: AMWD) to report quarterly earnings at $1.02 per share on revenue of $265.34 million before the opening bell. American Woodmark shares rose 1.48 percent to close at $88.90 on Friday.
- Novartis AG (ADR) (NYSE: NVS) disclosed that the FDA approved the expanded use of Zykadia. Novartis shares declined 0.89 percent to close at $80.63 on Friday.
- Analysts are expecting Multi-Color Corporation (NASDAQ: LABL) to have earned $0.85 per share on revenue of $235.95 million in the latest quarter. Multi-Color will release earnings before the markets open. Multi-Color shares declined 0.06 percent to close at $78.50 on Friday.
Find out what’s going on in today’s market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga’s PreMarket Prep.
- Shares of Big Lots, Inc. (NYSE: BIG) surged around 3 percent Friday after the company reported better-than-expected earnings for its first quarter and raised its FY17 outlook. Big Lots shares gained 2.94 percent to close at $49.79 on Friday.
- Analysts expect Quanex Building Products Corporation (NYSE: NX) to post quarterly earnings at $0.05 per share on revenue of $205.30 million after the closing bell. Quanex shares gained 0.26 percent to close at $19.45 on Friday.
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.